What to Bring
For Music and Liturgies
• Course music (well learned!) – we will provide ring binder with pencil, Psalms and hymns
• Choir Vestments (hanger and plastic bag for transporting vestments)
• RSCM Badge/Ribbon if you have one
• Girls: “Sunday” dress and black dress shoes (flat or low heels) (No bright hair adornment, large earrings or other large jewelry for services.)
• Boys: dark slacks, white dress shirt, tie, dark socks, and black dress shoes
• Dress for weekday Evensongs will be vestments with casual, modest clothes and black dress shoes.
• Comfortable sneaker-type shoes for rehearsal and activities
• Casual clothes for daily wear –it can be quite warm and humid in DC in July
• Umbrella and jacket with hood
For Fun Activities and Free Time
• Talent show material (costumes, musical instruments, music, dance slippers, props, etc.)
• Camera, if you like.
• Spending money ($50 should be sufficient - We will have one dinner ($10) and one lunch at the Choristers' expense)
• Books for quiet moments
• Playing cards or travel board games
Other Things to Remember and Pack
• Bath towel and wash cloth.
• Linens - Twin sheets, pillow, pillow case
• Soap, shampoo, and other toiletries
• Prescription medications you need (to be kept and administered by proctor or nurse)
But Do Not Bring
• Valuable jewelry
• Excessive cash
• Any substance or object prohibited by the signed Behavioral Contract
• We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen goods.